The Salem Foundation Senator Jackie Winters Memorial Scholarship Fund
Submissions open until March 31, 2024.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- Applications are accepted until March 31, 2024.
- Mail an official high school transcript, in a sealed envelope, with the school’s seal, or a GED Transcript to:
The Salem Foundation – Jackie Winters Scholarship
c/o Pioneer Trust Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box 2305
Salem, OR 97308
Your official transcript must be postmarked by March 31, 2024.
For the 2023/2024 school year, a senior or graduating student attending McKay High School, North Salem High School, or South Salem High School, who is planning to attend an accredited community college, college, university, technical, trade, or vocational school, may apply.
The criteria for selection will be:
- Demonstration, through an essay, of having met and overcome some kind of challenging circumstance(s) or obstacle(s)
- Financial Need (not limited to a specific income maximum)
- Grade point average of 2.75 or higher
Relatives of the Scholarship Review Committee are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
AMOUNT AND USE
The amount of the scholarship is $1,500.00 and is for tuition. The scholarship will be paid directly to the educational institution.
Any questions regarding this scholarship should be directed to us at email@example.com.
You will receive an automatically generated confirmation email after your application has been successfully submitted. If you have not received an email within 24 hours of submitting your application, please contact us immediately.